Preparation for Trapping
- • Feed the cats every day, if possible at the same time. Never feed tuna fish or similar special treats, as this will be used later for bait in the trapping process.
Items needed for trapping
• Platform operated humane trap
• Towel or folded newspaper to cover the trap floor
• Blanket or sheet large enough to cover the entire trap
• Plastic lid or small paper plate to hold the bait
• Tuna fish or sardines, (type intended for humane consumption, not cat food) Can opener and spoon or fork.
• Regular food and water for feeding the remainder of the colony after the trapping session
• Squeeze carrier/cage (optional)
Continue on to Page 2 of 3 for “Trapping” info by CLICKING NEXT PAGE.
- Page 1: Intro
- Page 2:
- Page 3: