This multi-page article is quite lengthly as there is a magnitude of information available to describe FERAL CATS. The right or wrong argument persists nationwide about the value of FERAL CATS. Their are some obvious pros and cons to this subject. I belong to ARGONN, Animal Rescue Group of Northern Nevada, and wish to present the following information to help you understand what a FERAL CAT is.
THOUGHTS OF A FERAL
Dedicated to all the kind and caring people who give the lonely ferals a little care, a little love, and a little hope.
• I sit beneath the bushes as she fills my dish each day,
• I only venture out to eat when she has gone away,
• I know it will upset her when I turn away and hide,
• As every day she tries her best to get me by her side.
• I wish I could let her know that I don’t want to run,
• And hope that she will understand it is nothing she’s done.
• I’d like to have her stroke me and pat my weary head,
• But fear will overcome and I’ll run and hide instead.
• For all the kindly people who feed the strays each day,
• I pray the Lord will care for them as they have cared for me today.
Continue on to Page 2 of 12 for Feral Cat Colony info by CLICKING NEXT PAGE.
- Page 1: Intro
- Page 2:
- Page 3:
- Page 4:
- Page 5:
- Page 6:
- Page 7:
- Page 8:
- Page 9:
- Page 10:
- Page 11:
- Page 12: