This multi-page article is quite lengthly as there is a magnitude of information available to describe the Life of a FERAL CAT. The right or wrong argument persists nationwide about the value of FERAL CATS. Their are some obvious pros and cons to this subject. I belong to ARGONN, Animal Rescue Group of Northern Nevada, and wish to present the following information to help you understand what a FERAL CAT is.
THOUGHTS OF A FERAL
Dedicated to all the kind and caring people who give the lonely ferals a little care, a little love, and a little hope.
• I sit beneath the bushes as she fills my dish each day,
• I only venture out to eat when she has gone away,
• I know it will upset her when I turn away and hide,
• As every day she tries her best to get me by her side.
• I wish I could let her know that I don’t want to run,
• And hope that she will understand it is nothing she’s done.
• I’d like to have her stroke me and pat my weary head,
• But fear will overcome and I’ll run and hide instead.
• For all the kindly people who feed the strays each day,
• I pray the Lord will care for them as they have cared for me today.
Continue on to Page 2 of 12 for Feral Cat Colony info by CLICKING NEXT PAGE.
- Page 1: Intro
- Page 2:
- Page 3:
- Page 4:
- Page 5:
- Page 6:
- Page 7:
- Page 8:
- Page 9:
- Page 10:
- Page 11:
- Page 12: